TAMPA (WFLA) – Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady along with PostMates helped deliver meals to essential workers in Tampa.
TB12, the health and wellness brand co-founded by Tom Brady and Alex Guerrero teamed up with Postmates for the delivery service’s #BetterThanSanta campaign to show their gratitude for essential workers on the front lines of the COVID pandemic delivering TB12 Performance Meals to 12 departments at AdventHealth Tampa.
As part of the #BetterThanSanta campaign, now until 6 p.m. EST on Dec. 10 anyone can submit a wish on Twitter using the hashtags #BetterThanSanta and #PostmatesContest, and Postmates just might grant it.
For more information about #BetterThanSana visit PostMates website.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Gaetz and DeSantis: A friendship that may become a liability
- EXPLAINER: Can officers stop drivers for air fresheners?
- US says Russia was given Trump campaign polling data in 2016
- Police: 8 dead in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis
- Additional doses of COVID-19 vaccine may be needed to protect against variants, Tampa doctor says