TAMPA (WFLA) – A 23-year-old Tampa woman won $2 million from a $10 scratch-off ticket she bought at a Publix
The Florida Lottery said Karina De Los Santos bought the $10 GOLD RUSH CLASSIC Scratch-Off game from a Publix at 10015 North Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa.
De Los Santos chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $1,405,000.00. The convenience store will receive a $4,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
De Los Santos says she has big plans for her winnings, “I want to invest in myself by opening up my own nail salon!”
MORE TOP STORIES
- CDC issues guidelines for celebrating Thanksgiving during COVID-19 pandemic
- Canadian woman accused of trying to poison President Trump charged
- Hernando County Second Chance Lotto winner told to forfeit prize
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.
- USF & Buccaneers to host joint press conference on fans returning to games on Tuesday