TAMPA (WFLA) – A water main break could cause some big problems for your morning commute.
The main break happened at Himes Avenue and Columbus Drive in Tampa.
Beginning at 1 a.m. Wednesday, January 29, all westbound lanes of West Columbus Drive will be closed between North Lincoln Avenue and North Himes Avenue
Tampa police say crews will be on scene overnight to make repairs. The water main break is expected to be completed by Thursday at 5 p.m.
Stick with WFLA for updates.
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Trump to cast his presidential vote in Florida today
- 3 dead in multi-vehicle crash in Lake Wales