TAMPA (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a suspect connected to a deadly shooting in Tampa Wednesday night.
According to the sheriff’s office, deputies were called to a home on Tanner Road and discovered an adult woman dead from an apparent gunshot wound around 5:00 p.m.
Detectives are currently searching for the shooter, who has been identified as 61-year-old Timmy Allen Keene. An arrest warrant has been issued for Keene for a charge of 2nd-degree murder with a firearm.
“Keene is considered armed and dangerous,” said Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister. “Anyone who believes they see him or his vehicle is asked not to approach him and to call 911 immediately.”
Detectives believe Keene may be driving a 2007 white Ford Explorer, FL tag: NZIQ66.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Want to be a fan in the stands at Super Bowl LV?
- ‘I just thank God every day’: Bucs RB Leonard Fournette reflects on journey to Super Bowl LV
- Arrest warrant issued for Clearwater appliance salesman
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- Florida has only distributed 50% of COVID-19 vaccine supply, WH press secretary says