TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are asking for the public’s help in locating an 84-year-old man.
Police say Moises Bermudez has dementia and wandered away from his home near Nebraska Avenue and Lake Avenue in Tampa on Tuesday.
Bermudez left on foot and was wearing a brown jacket at the time, police said.
They are asking anyone with information regarding his whereabouts to call 813-231-6130.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Several rounds of showers and storms likely this weekend in Tampa Bay
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- Off-duty Pentagon officer charged with second-degree murder after 2 killed in Takoma Park shooting
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach