TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Tampa police are still working to identify a man whose body was recovered from the Hillsborough River last month.
Police said investigators found the man floating face down in the water on Sept. 22.
The man is described as Black, 5 feet 9 inches, and 135 pounds with facial hair. There is a piercing on his left ear and a surgical scar on his abdomen. He was wearing a black shirt, blue shorts and an orange wristband that said “pray first.”
Anyone with information regarding the man’s identity can call detectives at 813-276-3668.
- Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address amid steep rise in Covid cases
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- AAA: Pandemic not keeping families off the road this Thanksgiving
- Florida woman accused of killing husband, son with special needs in double murder-suicide