UPDATE: Felix Esteban Huelga-Laducer, 67, has been located and is safe.
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies are searching for a missing and endangered man who walked away from his assisted living facility Friday.
The sheriff’s office said Felix Esteban Huelga-Laducer, 67, was last seen noon on Friday at My Mom’s Home on Cluster Avenue West.
Felix was last seen walking on Cluster Avenue toward Sheldon Road with a walker, wearing grey sweatpants and a gray sweatshirt.
Felix is considered endangered due to his dementia and other medical needs.
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Public health expert: ‘Prudent decision’ to postpone Tampa’s Gasparilla festivities during coronavirus surge
- Search underway for missing endangered 77-year-old Sebring woman
- Former Tampa Bay bank robber meets detective after she changed his life, 28 years later