TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The City of Tampa launched its electric scooter program back in May. Now, they’re asking for opinions.
The city has partnered with the University of South Florida to release a survey in order to get residents’ thoughts on the e-scooter craze.
The survey asks where people think electric scooters should be used, how fast they should go, and also asks about safety concerns.
According to Tampa General Hospital, e-scooter injuries have risen by 700% since the pilot program began.
- Tampa Bay activists and legal experts weigh in on the start of the Derek Chauvin trial
- Cable company fixes pipe after 8 On Your Side reports Venice couple’s months-long sewage troubles
- Sarasota woman wins $2 million in scratch-off game
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Another cool night ahead, big warm up coming
- Florida Department of Corrections Sergeant dies in Indian Rocks Beach crash