PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have responded to reports of a “barricaded subject” at a home in Plant City early Monday morning.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said a SWAT team is at a home in the 5000 block of Doc Pricher Road.
Deputies did not say whether anyone else was inside of the home and there is no word on injuries.
This is a developing situation. Please check back for updates.
- Local event planner creates game to encourage residents to try, support new restaurants while stuck at home
- Pinellas County opens 9 new donation sites for PPE
- Singer Pink says she had COVID-19, gives $1M to relief funds
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
- City of Tampa gets creative with ‘social distance’ messages