TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa’s Sparkman Wharf will reopen with limited hours, it was announced Monday.
In a Facebook post, Sparkman Wharf said it will open Tuesday from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Florida is reporting 85,926 cases and 3,061 deaths
- Florida in Phase Two of reopening
- Cases have spiked in past week, Gov. DeSantis says due to increased testing
“Our highest priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members. We will be implementing new guidelines, including social distancing, as we open to the public,” the Facebook post reads.
In addition to social distancing guidelines, Sparkman Wharf said masks and daily temperature testing is required for all employees.
Sparkman Wharf’s hours moving forward are Tuesday through Thursday, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday through Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 9 p.m.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- Florida coronavirus: Percent positivity drops below 4% after big test day
- First COVID-19 treatment approved by FDA studied early on during pandemic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US