HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Riverview man after he was located in Flagler County.
Deputies said Philip Benza left his home Saturday after telling his family he was going to work, despite not having worked for more than 10 years.
Days later, he was located by deputies in Flagler County during a traffic stop.
“He is unharmed and has been reunited with his family,” the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.
Further information was not available.
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season
- UN: Nuclear weapons ban treaty to enter into force
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest