HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Silver Alert has been issued for a missing 77-year-old Town ‘N’ Country man.
According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Harry “Butch” Carlson Jr. was last seen around 2 p.m. Saturday. Carlson spoke to a relative around 10 a.m. Sunday but his location is unknown.
The 77-year-old has been diagnosed with dementia, and his family became concerned when he expressed that he was going to visit a family member who has been dead for several years.
Deputies say Carlson is likely driving a 2000 black Chevy Silverado with a Florida license plate 0419XU.
If you see Carlson or his car, please call HCSO at 813-247-8200.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Save the reefs: Tampa organization partners with public to design coral reefs, restore marine environment
- USF students to protest school budget cuts, changes to Bright Futures
- Exclusive witness video shows Uber driver bitten, scratched, choked in Pinellas County
- Miami to South Texas: Sailors hope to train future Mars astronauts, dock near SpaceX
- Out of sight but center stage, jurors weigh Derek Chauvin’s fate in George Floyd death