UPDATE: 8 A.M. Jan. 26 | The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office canceled the Silver Alert for Dante Burga, as he was located in his car near his Brandon home.
BRANDON, Fla. (WFLA) – A Silver Alert has been issued for a missing Brandon man.
Deputies say 79-year-old Dante Sarmiento Burga was last seen around 3:15 p.m. Saturday at his home located on the 2000 block of Fluorshire Drive in Brandon.
Burga left his home in a silver 2014 Volkswagen Passat with a Florida license plate JEYU18.
According to deputies, Burga is insulin-dependent and has early-onset dementia.
He is 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 140 pounds, has short black hair and brown eyes. He also wears glasses and was last seen wearing a red T-shirt, denim jeans and white shoes.
If you have any information on Burga’s whereabouts, please call HCSO at 813-247-8200.
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Citrus County couple back home after weeks on cruise ships during coronavirus outbreak
- Florida deputies rescue dog left behind on boat after owner hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms