HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Hillsborough woman with dementia after she was found safe overnight.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office had asked for the public’s help in locating 73-year-old Connie McNeilly after she disappeared in Dover Thursday afternoon, and she was seen in surveillance video traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 41 in Ruskin.
Shortly after midnight, deputies said McNeilly was located and reunited with her family.
Further information was not available.
- Tom Vilsack confirmed as agriculture secretary again
- DeSantis vs Fried? Limbaugh flag fight could be early signal of what’s to come in 2022 Florida gubernatorial race
- GOP lawmakers: Schools can reopen with no additional funds from Congress
- ‘We would love to have Tom play here’: Bucs GM on future of QB Tom Brady
- Congress mulls ways to save USPS from financial ruin