HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Hillsborough woman with dementia after she was found safe overnight.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office had asked for the public’s help in locating 73-year-old Connie McNeilly after she disappeared in Dover Thursday afternoon, and she was seen in surveillance video traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 41 in Ruskin.
Shortly after midnight, deputies said McNeilly was located and reunited with her family.
Further information was not available.
- Lightning beat Stars 3-2 in Game 2, get even in Stanley Cup
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Laura storm surge
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- Florida decision likely clears Patriots owner of soliciting sex
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee