TAMPA (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies are investigating a shooting that left several people injured in Tampa Tuesday evening.
Deputies were dispatched Tuesday around 8 p.m. to the area of North 50th Street and Sligh Avenue after reports that shots were fired.
Several people were injured in the shooting and transported to a nearby hospital. The status of their injuries were not available.
The sheriff’s office say it’s an “active investigation.”
- Hillsborough Co. school board member questions superintendent’s leadership following teacher layoffs
- Rescue underway after driver flies over cliff into ocean in California
- April is Stress Awareness Month
- 1 dead in officer-involved shooting in Ohio; Mayor identifies victim as young woman
- Eric The Trainer joins WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil and Bloom Host Gayle Guyardo for virtual workout