TAMPA (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies are investigating a shooting that left several people injured in Tampa Tuesday evening.
Deputies were dispatched Tuesday around 8 p.m. to the area of North 50th Street and Sligh Avenue after reports that shots were fired.
Several people were injured in the shooting and transported to a nearby hospital. The status of their injuries were not available.
The sheriff’s office say it’s an “active investigation.”
- Florida taking steps to end ‘vaccine tourism’
- Deputies seek missing, endangered Hillsborough County man
- Why 2nd dose of coronavirus vaccine is more important than 1st
- Publix’s vaccine registration system goes live for Hernando County, runs out of appointments
- Body found in burned vehicle in Tarpon Springs