TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police are trying to catch a serial armed robber who has been hitting businesses in Tampa for more than a month.
The Tampa Police Department said the suspect first robbed JLO Beauty, 1607 North 15th Street, on Jan. 27.
On Feb. 17, they robbed the Columbus Food Mart on 1312 E Columbus Drive.
A few days later, on Feb. 24, they robbed Annie’s Nail Salon on 1014 E Hillsborough Avenue.
Police are asking anyone who recognizes the man to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477).
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly sunny, warm and dry through Wednesday in Tampa Bay