UPDATE: Both teens have been found safe.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies need the community’s help in searching for two missing teenagers.
According to deputies, 14-year-old Jazmin Sneed and 15-year-old Pablo Hernandez left Sneed’s home in Ruskin on Thursday and have not been seen or heard from since.
“After leaving the home, our deputies discovered evidence that these two teenagers may have left with a gun from inside the Ruskin home,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister.
Jazmin is 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 125 pounds, has brown eyes and black hair.
Pablo is 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighs 133 pounds, has brown eyes and brown hair.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Jazmin or Pablo, please call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest
- AMBER Alert canceled for 2 girls found safe after 2 boys found dead in Kansas
- Silver Alert canceled after Clearwater man with memory issues found
- Ivanka Trump to hold ‘Make America Great Again!’ campaign event in Sarasota on Tuesday
- ‘Florida and America need 4 more years of Pres. Donald Trump’: VP Mike Pence rallies supporters in Lakeland just 10 days before election