HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies have arrested and charged a Ruskin man on child pornography charges.
Deputies say on Friday detectives carried out a court-authorized search warrant at a home on Charr Island Street in Ruskin in reference to a child pornography investigation.
According to deputies, 67-year-old William Luciano was arrested after deputies found more than 100 images of child pornography.
Luciano was charged with 100 counts of possession of child pornography.
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- ‘They were waiting for him’: Man acquitted of murder is shot hours after his release from jail