HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies have arrested and charged a Ruskin man on child pornography charges.
Deputies say on Friday detectives carried out a court-authorized search warrant at a home on Charr Island Street in Ruskin in reference to a child pornography investigation.
According to deputies, 67-year-old William Luciano was arrested after deputies found more than 100 images of child pornography.
Luciano was charged with 100 counts of possession of child pornography.
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games
- ‘Mass murderers’ on the run after killing 6, including unborn child
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV