HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies have arrested and charged a Ruskin man on child pornography charges.
Deputies say on Friday detectives carried out a court-authorized search warrant at a home on Charr Island Street in Ruskin in reference to a child pornography investigation.
According to deputies, 67-year-old William Luciano was arrested after deputies found more than 100 images of child pornography.
Luciano was charged with 100 counts of possession of child pornography.
- No, vaccine side effects don’t tell you how well your immune system will protect you from COVID-19
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom celebrating Earth Week with new limited-time experiences, food
- Scottie Pippen’s son, Antron, dies at 33
- Tampa woman wins $1 million from Florida lottery scratch-off game
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 4,237 new cases, 32 new deaths