TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A rollover crash caused delays for early morning commuters on the Howard Frankland Bridge.
The crash happened on southbound I-275, on the Tampa side of the bridge.
There is no word on injuries.
WFLA’s Meredyth Cesuillo said the crash was causing a major backup and that delays were building into downtown Tampa this morning. Traffic appears to be moving smoothly at this time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
- Local leaders fear protests may increase cases of COVID-19 as numbers begin to climb
- Democrats prepare police reform bills after Floyd’s death
- Armed man accused of throwing bean bag at St. Pete chief says he wanted to protest peacefully
- Attorneys: 2 ex-cops charged in Floyd’s death were rookies