The 37th Annual Downtown Tampa Christmas Parade takes place Saturday, December 1, 2018. The parade begins at 11:00 a.m., and starts at Madison Street and Morgan Streets, travels along Madison to Ashley Drive, and proceeds north on Ashley to Polk Street.
Parade viewers are encouraged to arrive as early as possible to avoid the anticipated traffic congestion. Santa Fest takes place at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park after the parade until 4:00 p.m.
ROAD CLOSURES: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Morgan Street – Cass Street to Kennedy
- Pierce street – Cass Street to Kennedy
- Polk Street – Florida Avenue to Jefferson Street
- Franklin Street – Twiggs Street to Madison Street
- Marion Street – Twiggs Street to Kennedy Boulevard
- Zack Street – Morgan Street to Pierce St
- N. Macinnes Place – Fortune Street to Tyler Street
ROAD CLOSURES: 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Madison Street – Morgan Street to Ashley Drive
- Ashley Drive – Cass Street to Madison Street
- Polk Street – Ashley Drive to Florida Avenue
- Gasparilla Plaza – Cass Street to Ashley Drive
- Tampa Street – Cass Street to Kennedy Boulevard
- Florida Avenue – Polk Street to Madison Street
Traveling from the north east – utilize Nebraska Avenue southbound (SB), turn right on Kennedy Boulevard (WB), left on Jefferson Street (SB), right on Whiting Street (WB) to Ft Brooke Garage.
Traveling from the north – utilize Tampa Street southbound (SB), turn right at Royal Street (WB) to take advantage of parking at the Royal Regional Parking Lot.
Traveling from the south and east - utilize Kennedy Boulevard eastbound (EB), turn right on Ashley Drive (SB), turn left on Whiting Street (EB) to Ft. Brooke Garage.
- Fort Brooke Garage, 107 N. Franklin Street - enter off of E. Whiting Street $1.60/hour
- Regional Royal Lot, 1200 N. Tampa Street - at Royal Street $2.00 flat rate
- William F Poe Garage, 800 N. Ashley Drive $10 flat rate ** limited parking** This garage will be at capacity early in the morning.