TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – R&B singer Chris Brown’s felony battery case is
back in Hillsborough County Court on Monday, although we aren’t sure yet if Brown will appear.
The singer is accused of sucker punching a photographer at a Tampa night
club in 2017. He was arrested last year on battery charges.
Tampa police say the Grammy winner punched a photographer while at a paid event at Club Aja in Channelside.
That photographer tells News Channel 8 he was hit so hard, he hit a wall and busted his lip. He plans to sue.
It took months for the state attorney’s office to build a case and formally
Brown’s attorney told us that Brown is being wrongfully accused in the case.
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly sunny, warm and dry through Wednesday in Tampa Bay