TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A shooting left two people with injuries in the 9800 block of 19th Street in Tampa overnight, according to police.
Two people were taken to the hospital around 1 a.m. after police responded to reports of shots fired. Their injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
Police said the shooting did not appear to be a random act, and that an investigation is ongoing.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Tracking the Tropics: 90% chance system in western Caribbean develops
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse