TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are searching for a woman who uses a walker and went missing Wednesday afternoon.
Patricia Cummings, 56, was last seen at noon Wednesday in the 1800 block of 18th Avenue East.
Police said Cummings uses a walker to get around, has memory loss and is diabetic.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts should call Tampa police at (813) 231-6130.
- Maxwell moved to NY for Epstein-related sex abuse charges
- Tampa Bay parents need help bringing preemie twins home from Utah
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- SWAT situation in Spring Hil ends peacefully with suspect in custody
- New St. Pete Pier welcomes thousands of visitors on opening night