TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are searching for a woman who uses a walker and went missing Wednesday afternoon.
Patricia Cummings, 56, was last seen at noon Wednesday in the 1800 block of 18th Avenue East.
Police said Cummings uses a walker to get around, has memory loss and is diabetic.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts should call Tampa police at (813) 231-6130.
- 15 dead when SUV carrying 27 collides with semi-truck in Imperial County
- Mitt Romney left with black eye after being knocked unconscious in fall
- Tampa Bay artists to teach families ceramics at Outdoor Pottery Fair this weekend
- Hall of Famer Terrell Owens “virtually signs” Danny’s jersey
- Hospital: SUV carrying 27 crashes with semi-truck, killing 15