TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are asking for the public’s help in finding a woman who went missing from her home on Tuesday.
Patricia Cummings was last seen at her residence near Owen Street and 18th Avenue East around 2:15 p.m., wearing a pink T-shirt and black pants.
Police said Cummings is diabetic and has had multiple strokes.
They’re asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to contact them at 813-231-6130.
- Man shot, killed after assaulting 2 others with knife in Ruskin, deputies say
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Showers likely today before turning much colder tonight
- George Kittle: From fifth-round pick to Pro Bowler
- Water main break impacting traffic on Memorial Highway
- Police investigating after dog thrown off 29-foot overpass