TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing Tampa man who is in need of his medication.
David Garcia was last seen at McDugald Park, 1211 East Sligh Avenue, around 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Police said Garcia is “nearly non-verbal,” has a diminished mental capacity and requires medication.
Garcia is 5 feet 9 inches and 180 pounds. He has brown eyes, brown hair, a brown mustache and two hearing aids. He was wearing a dark sweatshirt and jean shorts before he disappeared.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding his whereabouts to call detectives at 813-231-6130.
- WATCH: Alex Killorn organizes epic Bolts reunion to celebrate NHL return
- Florida HS grad’s emotional TikTok video goes viral
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium welcomes rescued dolphin to his forever home
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening