TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A motorcyclist suffered head injuries after he crashed his bike on Busch Boulevard early Friday morning, police said.
The accident happened in the area of Busch Boulevard and 30th Street.
Police said the motorcyclist received head injuries, but was walking around after the crash. He was taken to a local hospital.
The crash forced the closure of all eastbound lanes and two westbound lanes on Busch Boulevard.
Further information was not available.
- Mother of child who died in foster care angered by alleged causes that contradict each other
- Gay couple calls on Target to ‘be better’ after Florida store denies purchase of Pride onesie
- Barancik Foundation awards $350K to project aimed at helping working parents on the brink of homelessness
- Can a teacher lose their license for quitting a job?
- 250K Floridians lose Medicaid coverage for ‘procedural reasons’