TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said one person was hurt in a shooting in Tampa overnight.
The shooting happened in the area of 19th Street and Banza Street at about 1:50 a.m.
Police said the victim sustained upper body trauma and that he had walked to 24th Avenue before he was taken to Tampa General Hospital to be treated for his injuries. His current condition is unknown.
An investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made at this time.
- 1,000 additional COVID-19 tests available at Raymond James Stadium
- Florida coronavirus: Gov. DeSantis signs executive order superseding local COVID-19 orders
- Coronavirus in US: More than 8,000 Americans have recovered from COVID-19
- Spring breakers test positive for coronavirus following trip to Mexico
- ‘Our hospitals better get ready’: Hillsborough leaders slam state allowing religious services amid coronavirus outbreak