Police are investigating a shooting on 14th Street and Waters Avenue in Tampa.
Police responded to reports of shots fired around 1 a.m. Monday morning and found a man with injuries.
Officials said the shooting did not appear to be suspicious and no arrests have been made at this time.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Disney World ticket booker alerts police to domestic violence victim
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- Cigar City Brewing to release hard seltzer amid bubbly craze
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Mega Millions prize climbs to $1B ahead of Friday’s drawing