TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a man was shot and killed in Tampa overnight.
The 48-year-old was found dead in the 4000 block of W. Ohio Avenue Interbay around 12:40 a.m.
It’s unclear if a suspect is in custody. Detectives say they’re still working to develop leads in the case.
An investigation is ongoing.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Univ. of Florida administration to vote on canceling March Spring Break
- Majority Leader McConnell says a Trump Supreme Court nominee will receive vote by full Senate
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg