PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Police are working to identify two people who were involved in a battery incident at a Plant City convenience store.
The incident occurred at the 7-Eleven on James Redman Parkway on Aug. 10.
Plant City police released surveillance images showing a man and a woman near the counter, but did not provide more details regarding the case.
Those who recognize the pair are encouraged to contact Detective Dunnam at 813-707-2233 or email@example.com.
- Budweiser combats ‘typical American’ stereotypes in Super Bowl spot
- Fire breaks out at Dunedin bike shop
- Group of ‘furries’ pull man from car during domestic violence assault, hold him for police
- Florida Supreme Court on the death penalty: We got it wrong
- 25 now dead of rapidly expanding Chinese virus coronavirus