PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Plant City police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing woman with Alzheimer’s.
Police said Maria Lyovn Perez-De Garnelo, 83, was last seen at her home in the 300 block of Bates Street around 1 a.m.
Perez-De Garnelo is 4 feet 11 inches, Hispanic and weighs approximately 165 pounds. She has brown eyes and curly brown hair and was last seen wearing a black or navy sweater, white T-shirt, navy shorts and slippers, police said.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call the Plant City Police Department at (813) 757-9200.
- Singer Pink says she had COVID-19, gives $1M to relief funds
- Pres. Trump, White House coronavirus task force plan Saturday afternoon briefing
- City of Tampa gets creative with ‘social distance’ messages
- WATCH LIVE: Arkansas Governor Hutchinson to provide COVID-19 update to public at 1:30 p.m.
- Early hurricane season forecasts predict a slightly above average season