PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Plant City police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing woman with Alzheimer’s.
Police said Maria Lyovn Perez-De Garnelo, 83, was last seen at her home in the 300 block of Bates Street around 1 a.m.
Perez-De Garnelo is 4 feet 11 inches, Hispanic and weighs approximately 165 pounds. She has brown eyes and curly brown hair and was last seen wearing a black or navy sweater, white T-shirt, navy shorts and slippers, police said.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call the Plant City Police Department at (813) 757-9200.
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- Pasco County adds 4 vaccination clinics for residents 65+; registration opens at 2 p.m. Sunday
- Harris to be sworn in by Justice Sotomayor at inauguration
- Coast Guard helps rescue woman, 2 dogs from boat taking on water near Shell Key
- Dr. Dre back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment