PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) - Another Tampa Bay resident is millions of dollars richer after playing the lottery this week.
The Florida Lottery said Pericles Procopis, 53, of Plant City, claimed a $3 million Mega Millions prize after the drawing on Tuesday.
According to a news release, Procopis chose all five of the white ball numbers, but did not match the Mega Ball.
A RaceTrac located at 12136 South John Young Parkway in Orlando, will receive a $5,000 bonus commission for the sale.
Another winning ticket was sold at a Winn Dixie store in Hudson. Alberta McPherson of Hudson has stepped forward to claim the $2 million prize.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump to spend Thanksgiving in Florida, plans to make first visit to a war zone soon
- Get everything needed for last minute Thanksgiving at Fresh Market
- Police find dead alligators in trunk of Walmart shoplifting suspect in Fort Pierce
- Florida woman on 'Molly' purposely dropped infant while running through traffic, deputies say