TAMPA (WFLA) – Former presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg will travel to Tampa and St. Petersburg on Wednesday to stump for Joe Biden.
Buttigieg, the former Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, is planning on hosting two events according to the campaign.
He’s first scheduled to meet with veterans at 3:40 p.m. in Tampa and later attend a 6:15 p.m. “Pride at the Polls” event in St. Petersburg encouraging supporters to vote early and mobilizing the LGBTQ+ community to get out the vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Orphaned baby llama joins herd at Macedonian zoo
- 3 men from 3 states accused in woman’s death, burned body
- ‘Enough is Enough’ march in St. Petersburg demands end to gun violence
- 49ers may need temporary home because of new COVID-19 rules
- German restaurant fills seats with stuffed pandas to protest coronavirus lockdown