TAMPA (WFLA) – Former presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg will travel to Tampa and St. Petersburg on Wednesday to stump for Joe Biden.
Buttigieg, the former Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, is planning on hosting two events according to the campaign.
He’s first scheduled to meet with veterans at 3:40 p.m. in Tampa and later attend a 6:15 p.m. “Pride at the Polls” event in St. Petersburg encouraging supporters to vote early and mobilizing the LGBTQ+ community to get out the vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Clearwater couple charged with aggravated manslaughter, neglect of 3 children
- Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce to hold 5 job fairs for beach businesses
- Lakewood High School teen uses CPR training to save best friend’s life
- TCM to show series of controversial, racially insensitive films as part of new series
- New Florida legislation would educate students about the pitfalls of communism