TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police are investigating after a HART bus hit a pedestrian in downtown Tampa Thursday night.
Tampa police responded to Cass Street and Tampa Street just before 8 p.m. for the crash involving the bus and a pedestrian.
Officers tell 8 On Your Side the person who was hit was taken to a nearby hospital. That person was reported to be conscious and breathing.
No details have been released yet about how old the pedestrian is or what they were doing when they were hit.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Biden set to formally introduce his national security team
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- NYC’s first African-American mayor, David Dinkins, dies at 93
- 3 Black Friday and Cyber Monday scams to watch out for
- DNA links death row inmate to cold case murder of Florida mom