TAMPA (WFLA) – Tampa police are currently investigating a crash involving a pedestrian on Dale Mabry Highway.
At this time northbound lanes of Dale Mabry are shutdown from Ohio Ave to Bay Ave.
No update has been provided on the condition of the pedestrian at this time.
Stick with WFLA for updates on this developing story.
- Organizers test ‘First Friday’ event in Lakeland, expect hundreds to attend
- St. Joseph’s Hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Cigarette starts house fire in Hernando County