TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A pedestrian was fatally struck by a vehicle on Busch Boulevard in Tampa.
The accident occurred near the intersection of Busch Boulevard and Nebraska Avenue Friday morning.
The pedestrian died at the scene.
The intersection will remain closed until further notice. WFLA’s Meredyth Censullo says local traffic can use Waters Avenue.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- COVID-19 claims life of beloved school resource officer, deputy
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- Drive-through testing site reopens at Raymond James Stadium
- Costco, Home Depot now limiting number of customers permitted in stores
- Grammy-winner Lizzo buys lunch for hospital workers