TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A pedestrian was fatally struck by a vehicle on Busch Boulevard in Tampa.
The accident occurred near the intersection of Busch Boulevard and Nebraska Avenue Friday morning.
The pedestrian died at the scene.
The intersection will remain closed until further notice. WFLA’s Meredyth Censullo says local traffic can use Waters Avenue.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Police: 7-year-old girl killed outside McDonald’s in Chicago
- Authorities say no one was driving Tesla before deadly crash
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Miami GP to join F1 calendar from 2022 in 10-year deal
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day