HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An overturned truck has shut down multiple lanes of I-75 Southbound near Fowler Avenue.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Janeth Meneces for unknown reasons lost control of her vehicle and flipped the truck and its trailer loaded with dirt and mulch.
Meneces’ passenger Alex Hernandez, 18, suffered serious injuries and was transported to St. Joseph’s South Hospital.
Charges are pending in this case.
Traffic is slow-moving and currently getting by on the shoulder.
Stick with WFLA for updates on this developing story.
- Hillsborough County sets turnout record for opening day of early voting
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Rays take the field ahead of Game 1 of the World Series
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs