HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An overturned truck has shut down multiple lanes of I-75 Southbound near Fowler Avenue.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Janeth Meneces for unknown reasons lost control of her vehicle and flipped the truck and its trailer loaded with dirt and mulch.
Meneces’ passenger Alex Hernandez, 18, suffered serious injuries and was transported to St. Joseph’s South Hospital.
Charges are pending in this case.
Traffic is slow-moving and currently getting by on the shoulder.
Stick with WFLA for updates on this developing story.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: High humidity and above average temps
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Meadows 2 hits in return from coronavirus, Rays top Red Sox 5-1
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic
- Florida man buys Porsche, Rolex with fake check printed from home computer, deputies say