HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An overturned truck has shut down multiple lanes of I-75 Southbound near Fowler Avenue.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Janeth Meneces for unknown reasons lost control of her vehicle and flipped the truck and its trailer loaded with dirt and mulch.
Meneces’ passenger Alex Hernandez, 18, suffered serious injuries and was transported to St. Joseph’s South Hospital.
Charges are pending in this case.
Traffic is slow-moving and currently getting by on the shoulder.
Stick with WFLA for updates on this developing story.
- 14 men arrested, charged with 541 counts of child porn in Manatee County
- Message in a bottle discovered decades after it floated away
- 12-year-old track star goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- 2 men hospitalized following shooting in Clearwater