HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An overturned boat and trailer has closed the southbound lanes of I-75, just north of the Manatee County line this afternoon.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has responded to the incident. There is no word on injuries.
Troopers said all southbound lanes of the interstate will be closed until further notice.
- Chrissy Teigen’s heartbreaking announcement brings awareness to taboo topic of losing a baby
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Multiple Tampa Bay residents say they owe thousands after crooks applied for small business loans in their name
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?