GIBSONTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Three separate crashes involving several vehicles is affecting traffic on Interstate 75 in Gibsonton Tuesday morning.
The accidents happened in the southbound lanes of the interstate near Gibsonton Drive.
The Florida Highway Patrol has yet to determine how many cars are involved, but they believe it’s between four and eight vehicles.
The extent of injuries is unknown.
WFLA’s Meredyth Censullo says the crashes are blocking two inside lanes of southbound Interstate 75.
Drivers should seek alternate routes.
- Ash-covered St. Vincent braces for more volcanic eruptions
- Meadows, Arozarena homer, AL champ Rays beat Yankees 4-0
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Charles: Royal family ‘deeply grateful’ for world’s support
- What a car’s ‘black box’ records and how to check if your vehicle has one