TAMPA (WFLA) – The Tampa Police Department is investigating a fatal crash between a HART bus and a motorcycle.
According to police, the motorcyclist was traveling at a high rate of speed when they struck the rear corner of the bus.
There were no injuries to the passengers or driver of the bus.
At this time the intersection of Dale Mabry Highway and Euclid Avenue is closed in all directions as officers continue to investigate the area.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives
- Mahoning County engineer says flushing wipes can lead to flooded basements