TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A motorcyclist is dead after a crash in Tampa early Friday morning, according to police.
The crash was affecting traffic on 50th Street between Adamo Drive and the westbound entrance ramp of the Selmon Expressway, but the street and the ramp are now open.
Police did not identify the motorcyclist or provide any further details about the crash.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- World surpasses 100M confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Here’s what has to happen for $1,400 stimulus checks to become reality
- Florida ranked 5th in states with least COVID-19 restrictions
- Preparations for Raymond James Stadium ahead of Super Bowl LV
- KC-area health care workers hoping to score Super Bowl tickets from NFL to cheer on Chiefs