UPDATE: The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said 10-year-old Josue Pacheco has been located.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 10-year-old Tampa boy who drove away from home in a car Friday night.
Deputies said Josue Pacheco left his home near N 15th St. and E 127th Ave. in Tampa around 10:48 p.m.
The boy left the home in a black Chrysler 300, which was located unoccupied a short time later by his home.
“Our detectives are asking for the public’s assistance to help locate this child,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “Our top priority is to make sure he gets home safely to his family.”
If you have any information on Josue Pacheco’s current whereabouts, you’re asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
- GOP nominee for Illinois governor apologizes after calling for people to ‘move on’ after shooting
- Brittney Griner sends letter to Biden pleading for help
- July 4th fireworks spark multiple house fires in Tampa Bay area
- Classic summer pattern continues through Thu.
- Thousands celebrate Independence Day at City of Tampa’s Boom by the Bay