HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County emergency crews are investigating a stabbing that took place Thursday afternoon.
According to Hillsborough County Fire Rescue, a man was found with stab wounds near East Adamo Drive and South 78th Street.
Officials say the suspect in the stabbing is at large.
Deputies say the victim was transported to Tampa General Hospital and is in stable condition. The cause of the stabbing is under investigation.
- Florida coronavirus: Positivity rate remains steady as state surpasses 700,000 total cases
- Michael Vick working to clear way for Fla. ex-felons to vote
- Lightning fans wake up hopeful after game 5 loss
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Trump says he will demand Joe Biden be drug tested before Tuesday’s debate