HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County emergency crews are investigating a stabbing that took place Thursday afternoon.
According to Hillsborough County Fire Rescue, a man was found with stab wounds near East Adamo Drive and South 78th Street.
Officials say the suspect in the stabbing is at large.
Deputies say the victim was transported to Tampa General Hospital and is in stable condition. The cause of the stabbing is under investigation.
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Cuomo asks state AG to investigate sexual harassment allegations against him
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break
- Nigerian families await news of 300 kidnapped schoolgirls