TAMPA (WFLA) – Police are responding to a shooting in Tampa on Cord Street.
One man was shot and taken to an area hospital, according to Tampa police.
The scene is fairly active at this time and people are asked to avoid the area.
- Alabama governor issues statewide mask requirement
- Hillsborough County Schools Superintendent recommends pushing back school year by two weeks
- Man critically injured in Davenport shooting, sheriff’s office searching for suspect, witness
- Tampa police creating community advisory team in light of Floyd protests
- Man killed by police after mask dispute at Michigan store