TAMPA (WFLA) – Police are responding to a shooting in Tampa on Cord Street.
One man was shot and taken to an area hospital, according to Tampa police.
The scene is fairly active at this time and people are asked to avoid the area.
- Victims in St. Petersburg park assault claim it was a hate crime
- L.A. County motor deputy killed in crash while trying to initiate traffic stop: Sheriff says
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- Port Richey man charged with sexual battery on 13-year-old girl
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday