BRANDON, Fla. (WFLA) — A man was shot and killed after a dispute with another man at a Brandon home Tuesday morning, the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said.
The victim, a man in his 30s, previously lived at the home near Edgedale Circle and Kingsway Road with a female resident.
Deputies said he was at the home Tuesday to pick up his personal belongings and got into an altercation with another man, Carldon King Jr, 35 who was also visiting the home.
During an altercation in the front yard, King Jr shot and killed the victim, the sheriff’s office said.
Carldon King Jr, 35 has been charged with second-degree murder.
- Hillsborough County to use 2 hotels as quarantine, isolation sites for residents impacted by COVID-19
- Struggling businesses must keep their workforce to receive federal assistance
- Invisible lines in sand cause confusion as Pinellas County beachgoers persist despite coronavirus orders
- Nearly 3,000 sailors to leave aircraft carrier amid virus outbreak
- 6-week-old baby dies of coronavirus in Connecticut