HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A man was arrested for exposing himself at least seven different times throughout Hillsborough County, at least one of the times involving a child.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said Rasheem Kineard, 27, exposed himself in front of a child at the First Lady Beauty Supply on 78th Street South. Following further investigation, the sheriff’s office linked Kineard to at least six other “exposure of sexual organs” cases.
Kineard was arrested May 14 and charged with one count of “lewd or lascivious exhibition.”
“This suspect’s acts are absolutely disgusting,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “No child, or anyone for that matter, should have to encounter this type of behavior. I thank the Plant City Police Department for their help in getting him arrested.”
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Increasing humidity ahead of a weekend cold front
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns
- Family members of couple killed in downtown St. Petersburg want intersection improvements
- CDC investigating woman’s death after Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Tampa woman nearly loses homeowner’s insurance over faulty county-owned sidewalk