TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A major wreck on I-275 had traffic at a standstill Monday morning.
The crash, which involved a semi-truck and a van, happened in the northbound lanes of the interstate, about a mile south of the State Road 56 exit for Land O’ Lakes.
There is no word on injuries, but authorities did shut down the northbound lanes for a helicopter to land on the interstate. Some lanes have since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Legendary car salesman Billy Fuccillo, known for ‘HUGE’ commercials, dies at Florida home
- WATCH: Leaders call on Gov. DeSantis to take action on Florida’s connection to Capitol insurrection
- Celebrate dad during Tampa Bay Restaurant Week, with the Lightning, more this weekend
- Video: Man accidentally shoots himself in face at gun range
- Staying Safe for the Summer with an At-Home COVID Test