TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A major wreck on I-275 had traffic at a standstill Monday morning.
The crash, which involved a semi-truck and a van, happened in the northbound lanes of the interstate, about a mile south of the State Road 56 exit for Land O’ Lakes.
There is no word on injuries, but authorities did shut down the northbound lanes for a helicopter to land on the interstate. Some lanes have since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- CDC estimates only 1/8th of infections caught
- New emergency order from DOE not coming before Thanksgiving
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments