UPDATE: All lanes of the Howard Frankland Bridge have been reopened.
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol is on scene of a traffic crash on the Howard Frankland Bridge.
The crash is in the northbound lanes near mile marker 34. There are injuries but the extent of injuries is unknown at this time.
Right now two lanes of traffic are getting by around the crash.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines
- Florida sheriff: Man coughs on deputy, says he has virus