TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Concertgoers – get ready to rock out this summer!
The MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre is participating in Live Nation’s “2022 Lawn Pass” deal, the entertainment company announced Tuesday. The limited-edition lawn passes are only available at 30 venues nationwide, including the amphitheater located at the fairgrounds in Tampa.
The $199 lawn pass goes on sale on March 2 at 1 p.m. It allows fans to attend up to 40 concerts, including select sold-out shows. The pass also gets concert goers one fast lane entry per concert (subject to availability) and general admission parking.
When purchasing the pass, select the venue of your choice and you’ll receive a custom personalized credential with your name that serves as your ticket on each show day.
Some of the upcoming MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre’s concerts include:
Shows this summer at the amphitheatre include:
- Tim McGraw: McGraw Tour 2022 – May 6
- Halsey: Love and Power Tour – May 19
- Dave Matthews Band – May 25
- Tears for Fears – June 10
- Kid Rock – June 11
- Keith Urban: The Speed of Now World Tour – June 17
- Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour – June 21
- Train – June 25
- OneRepublic: Never Ending Summer Tour – Sept. 2
- Luke Bryan: Raised UP Right Tour 2022 – Oct. 1
- Zac Brown Band: Out in the Middle Tour – Oct. 8
- Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show – Oct. 14
- And more
Exclusions to the lawn pass include AJR (May 4), John Mulaney (May 15), Bill Burr (May 20), Coheed & Cambria (July 13) and Big Time Rush (July 21).
More information on the lawn pass can be found on Live Nation’s website.