TAMPA (WFLA) – The star-studded lineup for the annual 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Presented by Capital One concert was announced Friday.
The lineup for the Sunday, Dec. 1 at Amalie Arena will include stars such as Sam Smith and Lizzo.
This year’s lineup includes:
- Sam Smith
- French Montana
- Why Don’t We
- Aj Mitchell
Tickets will go on sale to the general public Friday, Oct.11 at 12 p.m. on Ticketmaster. A ticket presale will be available for Capital One cardholders beginning Monday, Oct. 7 at 10 a.m. through Wednesday, Oct 9 at 10 a.m.
This year, the official charity for the Jingle Ball is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation, with $1 of every ticket sold to be donated to the nonprofit.
- 39-year-old Florida deputy dies from coronavirus, sheriff urges public to heed distancing orders
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing